This scholarship is intended for refugees who pursue their studies at German universities or universities of applied sciences.
We offer individual mentoring, a wide-ranging and interdisciplinary education program, and a chance to initiate and drive developments and changes in our institution.Our financial support is based on BaföG guidelines and covers up to 733 euros a month plus 300 euros allowance for cost of studies.
We are looking for dedicated young people who are enthusiastic about their subjects of study, achieve good grades, and demonstrate a pronounced interest in interdisciplinary, social, and political issues. We accept applications from both students and prospective students and will support you for the complete duration of your studies, so that you can get to know and become involved in the Studienwerk and its multi-faceted programs and opportunities.
- you study at a German state or state-recognized university or university of applied sciences
- you study in a full-time program
- you are in the third semester of your studies or below. It is not possible to apply if you are studying in a Master's program already.
- you can prove that you have German language skills on C1 level.
- you are part of the group of people that can be supported in accordance with §8 BAföG. If you let us know your residence status, we can check this for you.
Online applications are now open. Click here to register and submit your documents.
For further information, please visit our German website or contact us directly via mail or phone:
Telefon: 02304.755 364 (Monday to Thursday, 8-12 a.m.)
We are looking forward to receiving your application!