- You have fled your native country and you have secured a place to study at a German University. It must be a State University or a University approved by the State.
- Your study program must be a presence and fulltime study program.
- You have not exceeded the 3rd study semester yet. It is not possible to apply for financial aid for a Master’s Program only.
- You are able to demonstrate German language proficiency on the C1 level.
- You qualify for the group of people we are authorized to provide assistance to pursuant §8 BAföG (Financial Aid Act). We will review this when you notify us of your current residence status.
If you are not sure whether you meet the requirements, please contact us. We are happy to verify whether you are eligible to apply.
Do you know someone that qualifies for our financial aid program? We look forward to a short notice regarding this person.
> Notification Form [PDF]